Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Welcome Spring

It is such an exciting time right now. Curtis and I have officially bought our first home and we move in 8 days ahhh mild freak out. We can't wait to have a bigger place to be together at. One sad thing about moving is the fact that we will released from our calling as primary teacher. We love those little buggers even though they are a handful to say the least. Hopefully we will get a new calling in our new ward soon.
We are both still going to school and working which is so stressful and crazy but I think it helps keep us both motivated for life. If we had nothing to do we would go crazy. I am actually starting another adventure as well. I start at Bridgerland Technical College on the 9th of April. I am going to do the Medical Assisting program there. That will be so great for me. Then I can get a better job which deal with things I am interested in with my future career. I am bound and determined to get all finished in 5 months or at least 7 months at the latest.
On the 10th my parents had their anniversary. It was wonderful. Those little stinkers drove all the way to Logan to be with their kids on their anniversary. It was so fun though. We spent dinner together at Maddox in Brigham City which was delicious. It was a good way to end the week. My parents are amazing and very inspiring that they are so happy even after all of these years. I am truly blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment