Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Joys of Life

It is crazy how long can throw you all these curve balls. Curtis broke his arm back in October and it has made life interesting.  He got the cast of for a week until the doctor noticed it wasn't healing so he had to go back in it.  It has made us very stressed. We really want to get our own place again and this has just made it so we have to wait longer. The only good thing is that Curtis and I have been able to spend time together to fix things that needed fixed. I really want Curtis to get back to work to he can feel like he is accomplishing something, but the bad point is he will be working out of state. So I will have to learn to be by myself. That will be a hard adjustment for me. I am trying hard to get used to the idea, so I can support him. Hopefully it will only be a temporary thing. Until then I must grin and bare it. I love my husband and appreciate what he does to support our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment