Monday, October 11, 2010

Our New Beginning

Today I spent the whole day looking for new apartments and applying for jobs. It's very frustrating trying to get everything figured out. The most important thing is that Curtis and I get a place together so we can start working things out.  Life has been hard for us from the beginning and all we need right now is to be together. We are both hoping to find a place and me able to move in within the next couple of week. I am so excited to be near him again and have our own place we can call home. Life is going to start getting better. Right now is the most exciting time. I cant wait for all the holidays to come. With the trees changing you can't help but love it. All I can say is I cant help but be happy knowing I get to spend this wonderful time of the year with Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment