Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Weekend Away

This weekend has been so crazy!!! On Friday Curtis left for southern Utah to go hunting with all the Willden boys. While Curtis was gone I went up to visit my family. It was a much needed visit, and I had so much fun. I got so spend a lot of time with family. My cousin Curt came home from his mission and I saw him for the first time in 2 years. It was so great. I love that kid to death and he has grown up so much. He made the family so proud.  One high light of the weekend was I got to go a storage unit of a relative that had passed away and pick out anything I wanted. It was so much fun. My mom and I came home with so much stuff. I found night stands, a hutch, old clothes, and some way old tea pots which I can not wait to use. Curtis had a good weekend to even though he didn't get a deer or anyone for that matter , but he enjoyed being away with his family and from me :) ha ha. I am just glad we are back in the same house doing what we do best which is, school, work, and lots of sleeping. ha ha! that is pretty much all we do now a days. Thankfully only about 1 month and a half left until the semester is over and after that Cali for Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment